CNC Engraving Truck Tire Mold , High Precision Light Tyre Mould
- Forging is the firstly shaping mode of tyre mould blank. Casting is
also a method.
- You send the drawings, even only give us a sample or an idea. Our
professional engineers will make design for you. You could enjoy
OEM/ODM, personal custom services in our plant.
- We have own workshop, can finish all of process. You could ask to
make 2-piece or segmented.
- Which kind of tyre mould you want, just tell us. You can choose
OTR,TBR, PCR, including motorcycle/inner tube/bike tyre, etc.
- If you are a tyre manufacturer, surely you want to save money. We
can help you. Except make new, we are better at modify and repair
including supplying parts of tyre mould.
- We are a 5S plant of tyre mould.
Main Process :
According to sample, drawing, specification and requirement.
Mold material, cavity number, price, runner, payment, etc.
Approval for all the items
30% by T/T
Check the product design
design drawings and send to customer for confirmation.
We start to make mold after mold design confirmed
Send report to customer once each week
Send trial samples and try-out report to customer for confirmation
According to customer’s feedback
70% by T/T before shipping or B/L copy
Delivery by sea or air, according to you
How to ensure the quality of tyre mould in SONGYU?
- Inspect in every process and make careful records by QC department;
- Regular and on-time maintenance and calibration for every equipment
and gages and make careful records;
- Traceability of every piece of products;
- Proposal and execution of solutions within 24 hours after problem
- 3rd-party inspection according to customers’ requirment.
Why choose SONGYU tyre mould?
- ZC-RUBBER ( Hangzhou Zhongce Rubber Co., Ltd ) is the biggest tyre
manufacturer in China. It’s our customer for more than 20 years.
- We have own manufacturing workshop and professional engineers.
- Third-party inspection of production is accepted.
- Supply one-station service: from design, raw material, manufacture
to finished product, customer service